An exciting challenge to be part of a revolutionary growing technique within Structural Heart!
On behalf of Edwards Lifesciences we are now looking for a Nordic Clinical Specialist, THV. The position is newly created and preferably located in Denmark or South Sweden. You will be part of the European Professional Education Team, with a direct reference to the Regional Professional Education Manager based in The Netherlands.
In this challenging position you will be part of the commercialization of a new and exciting interventional cardiology device. This therapy is extremely challenging and the patient population by its very specific nature is ‘high risk’. You need to have a high degree of competence in interventional cardiology and be prepared to work in a ‘learning environment’. The rewards are to be involved in the development of a new technique bringing treatment to many patients who are currently not suitable for the treatment options available.
You will provide clinical training and guidance to the THV customers in the Nordics & Baltics and supporting other countries in Europe if required. You will ensure effective support and supervision for clinicians, at training and commercial sites in Denmark.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- You will work closely with the Nordic Sales organization and secure appropriate support to the clinics
- Assist in developing Structural Heart and the procedures in both Cardiology and Surgical environments
- You will assist in planning and implementing physician and support staff training’s
- Advise both Cardiologists and Surgeons in the patient selection
- Ensure implementation of the procedure in each site.
- Provide appropriate support tools such as case study reports and clinical data
- Be responsible for the implants activity in the Nordics and support in other countries
Personal qualifications & skills:
- High level of presentation skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to travel extensively (more than 50%)
- Significant knowledge in Cardiology ore the interventional cardiology environment is mandatory
- You are educated to degree level; MD, Technician ore nurse
- Good Level of clinical skills and experience from medical devices
- Previous experience in conducting training programs to both physician and support staff is a strong advantage
- Experience working in the operating room or Cath Lab
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory
If your are interested in the position please contact Birgitte Dyreborg at +45 2034 9707 or e-mail: email@example.com for more information.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org