Our client helps organizations communicate more effectively by working to create, manage, produce, distribute and process linguistic content. The company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. Innovative technologies enhance digital and print communications to deliver integrated messages across multiple media to highly targeted audiences at optimal times for clients in virtually every private and public sector. Strategically located operations provide local service and responsiveness while leveraging the economic, geographic and technological advantages of a global organization.
Our client is one of the largest linguistic service providers in the world. Dedicated and experienced teams offer a wide range of multilingual solutions for domestic and global corporations in a variety of industries.
Integrated solutions create, manage, produce, distribute and help monetize content. Multi-channel. Multi-media. Multi-faceted. Central solutions are delivered from the web to web presses, from digitized documents to documents printed digitally.
The ability to provide a full range of language services and technology allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our global client base in the languages of their customers.
Key role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for growing sales in key accounts and European financial institutions and law firms, with a primary focus on the DACH region, through lead generation and carrying out research and analysis in order to identify new potential markets and customers. You will be expected to bring or develop a high degree of technical knowledge of translations services and products and provide technical assistance to the sales effort.
Experience in Financial and/or Legal translations either directly or through previous roles would be a distinct advantage.
Services to be represented:
- Translation Management System
- Machine translations / E-discovery
- Legal Services
- Subtitling & Voice Over
- Language verification
- Multilingual Typesetting/ proofreading
- Terminology management system
- Asset Centralization and Management.
- Responsible for delivering profitable new business sales from new and existing clients, using a consultative approach to present, negotiate and close new contracts.
- Identify opportunities for new business sales, evaluate the feasibility of new service/product offerings and enhance the current services offered by our client by helping to identify potential partner companies.
- Be responsible for developing and overseeing the plan for sales-related (support) activities and events needed to generate awareness and sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the Sales team, Operations and Sales Support (including Finance, Marketing, Bid Management and Solutions).
- Use in-depth industry knowledge and document workflow knowledge to evaluate specific customer needs and position benefits of solutions.
- Articulate and demonstrate to prospects the value of our client’s offering. This involves, clearly, presenting competitive advantage and cost benefit.
- Attend industry conferences in an effort to generate leads and promote our client.
- Coordinate and facilitate the pre- and post sales process by working closely with end customer, production and finance to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Analyze successes and market shares and prepare reports to management on
- Partner with operations through initial stages of project preparation to ensure smooth hand-off.
- Grow interaction and synergy with other businesses areas.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA or BS preferred although equivalent experience will be considered.
- Resourcefulness, sales skills and the ability to coordinate activities across company functions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective human relations skills and proactive approach to the sales process.
- Some familiarity & knowledge of document types and workflow process associated with multilingual documentation for the financial, legal, life-sciences, insurance, technology and corporate communication markets.
- Strong linguistic industry knowledge including technical skills around translation memory tools and terminology glossary management.
General and personal qualifications:
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written, are a requirement for this position, additional languages are an advantage.
- Dedicated and proactive sales representative with hunting as well as farming skills.
- Goal oriented personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Team player.
The company offers:
- A very attractive salary and commission package.
- Car allowance.
- Prosperous career opportunities in an international environment.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org