Nordic Radiometric Detection Sales Specialist
Our client is a global company developing research and diagnostic instrumentation technologies as well as clinical resources and support services, all to fight illness proactively, provide medical insight more accurately and develop therapies more quickly.
It is a company of growth, characterized by an informal and collegial working environment. You will have a good network with many talented colleagues with different skills and have a great degree of freedom to solve tasks in a very solution-oriented and open environment. Overall, you get an independent and exciting job with opportunities to exert influence on both tasks as solutions.
As Radiometric Detection Sales Specialist, you are covering the Nordic Region and will report directly to the Core Business Sales Director located in France.
The position is located in Denmark, preferably Copenhagen area, or Sweden, Stockholm area.
Your key responsibility is to sell and promote instruments, radiometric counters, life sciences reagents, pre-clinical In Vivo Imaging reagents and associated solutions from the worldwide leader to our customers: academic research laboratories, biotech/pharma, and environment laboratories.
You will be part of the European Core team responsible for the commercial, operational and strategic objectives in the Nordics LSS activities. You will achieve sales target in assigned territory and ensure customer.
- Actively seek new customers and product opportunities as well as build strong long-term relationships with existing customers.
- Be able to provide high-level information about techniques and products with the continuous aim of optimizing sales success.
- Identify customer needs and trends, and always present products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Gain knowledge of customer funding procedures.
- Maintain technical selling capability to function in a consultative role for the customer.
- Facilitate solving customer problems by assuring cross-functional coordination.
- Participation in tradeshow/exhibitions.
- Develop and maintain the CRM system continuously (SalesForse.com).
- Expected travel time 40%.
- Relevant science degree (Life sciences e.g. biotechnology, biochemistry, biology preferred)
- Command of Danish (if based in Denmark), Swedish (if based in Sweden), and English, written and oral.
- Driving license is mandatory.
- Proven sales experience within Life Science instrumentation and reagents.
- Preferably experience with project management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and good problem solving abilities.
- Numerate and competent with detail and analysis.
- Capable of operating independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Capable of influencing and motivating others.
- Team orientated and highly communicative.
- Very well organized, stress resistant and versatile.
- Professional, emotionally mature and ethical, with high integrity.
If your are interested in the position please contact Birgitte Dyreborg at +45 2034 9707 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Send your application to Constantin Methenitis, Researcher; email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org