Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. At Abbott, we’re committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we’ve brought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 109,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
Our mission is to understand that the first step to living your best life is good health. Everything we make is designed to help you do just that. That’s our commitment to building life-changing technologies that keep your heart healthy, nourish your body at every stage of life, help you feel and move better, and bring you information, medicines and breakthroughs to manage your health
The role of Territory Manager, Neuromodulation, DK is field based with focus on visiting customers, maximizing opportunities, deliver results and provide excellent clinical support during procedures. The Territory Manager for Denmark is a part of the Nordic Neuromodulation team and will be expected to work independently to drive revenue growth and establish new accounts within Chronic Pain Therapies (CPT) as well as Movement Disorders (MD). We are looking for someone with excellent personal and professional skills, who is ambitious and motivated to work with high quality products that helps patients live better lives with our leading, life changing technology. As part of the Abbott family, you will also be working to position Abbott as the number one brand, internally and externally and in the mind of Health Care Professionals.
- Implement strategies and tactics to ensure market penetration, sales goals and the establishment of new accounts
- Coordinate promotion of new and existing products, with all relevant marketing activities such as product presentations and competitor information
- Maintain or improve ASP of product portfolio in the assigned territory
- Generate and maintain contacts and relationships with existing and new customers
- Be familiar with Neuromodulation therapies and be an expert in all Abbott NM product portfolio.
- Professionally present the clinical merits of each product and the comparative considerations of alternative therapeutic approaches
- Provide technical assistance, procedure support, implantation and follow up support as well as training to customers and Abbott staff when needed.
- Build a good relationship and work closely with the Sales & Marketing department
- Take an active role in tender processes, build connections with tender offices and support Sales Manager and Customer Service with up-to-date information and correct timing
- Collaborate with manager in establishing strategic, operating, and forecasting plans in accordance to business objectives and challenges
- Support management with relevant input and prognoses in planning, sales targets and forecasting processes
- University degree (or equivalent) in science, polytechnic, healthcare, or business discipline
- A minimum of 3 years successful hospital clinical sales and support service
- Strong selling skills and excellent ability to build relations
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-drive to identify, initiate and implement projects independently
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- High technical interest and understanding
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English, another language is an asset
- Experience (clinically and/or commercially) within the Medical Device industry is an asset
- Ability to travel 75%
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Danish language.
The company offers:
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.