Google Cloud Platform Alliance Manager
We are currently looking for a Google Cloud Platform Alliance Manager ready to join Nordcloud in Denmark to cover the Nordic countries; Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Nordclouds customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- Defining and enhancing the Go-to-Market strategy for our GCP business in the Nordics, based on global GCP & Nordcloud Partnering strategy
- Delivering and exceeding the jointly agreed revenue targets (Nordcloud and GCP revenue)
- Driving determined GCP related business development, sales growth, networking, and account development in customer enterprise environments both together with GCP and Nordcloud sales teams, but also as a stand alone driver.
- Assisting on driving and follow-up local marketing initiatives jointly with GCP in the Nordics (i.e. campaigns, conferences, industry specific publications)
- Working closely with account teams across Nordics, global Nordcloud alliance team, IBM and different GCP stakeholders to build and scale our joint business.
- Several years of professional experience as Business Development Manager or Account Executive
- GCP sell-with, and GCP partnership knowledge
- Understanding of different GCP funding programs and their related processes
- Understanding of how different GCP funding programs can accelerate the customer’s cloud transformation
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence, support and drive GCP sales and campaigns and create new opportunities.
- Knowledge about the Nordic Google Landscape will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one of the Nordic languages and English
- BA/BSc in Business, Marketing, IT or a related field is preferred
The company offers:
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth with access to relevant training to support the growth while working together with Nordclouds leading cloud professionals.
- Nordcloud is continuously developing there business – that means, that they aren’t stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy extra-curricular activities.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Nordcloud grow together in there learning community! There’s a possibility to participate in world-class training and knowledge-sharing sessions.
If you are interested in this position or need some more information, please contact Ass. Partner Niels Grønlund on mobile: +45 2020 3242 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your job application to Research Consultant Thorbjørn Dinesen on email@example.com.