We are currently looking for a Cloud Enterprise Manager to join Nordcloud and take charge of building the application development and design business in Nordics. Nordclouds customers are large enterprises that are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
Norcloud continue to grow at a rapid pace and are now looking for a Sales Manager to be based in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
We see you:
- Leading the commercial process at Nordcloud to deliver maximum impact and satisfaction for the most valued asset the clients.
- Challenging the customers and their status quo in order to influence large-scale Cloud-based transformation programs.
Key responsibilities/ Task:
- Sourcing and calling new business prospects while always maintaining a healthy-looking pipeline.
- Complete accountability and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets for the allocated territory.
- Closing new business deals and onboarding new clients.
- Developing and growing a network of key contacts across clients at all levels.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by developing a deep understanding of the target customers’ business.
- Implement solution-based and challenger approaches to selling while managing complex sales processes.
- Ensure that new clients implement strategies that maximize Nordclouds’ value proposition, including infrastructure, application, and consulting portfolio.
- Work closely and build lasting relationships across Nordclouds’ partners at Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Provide timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing.
- Present Nordcloud at events and in the media by attending trade shows and special events.
- 5+ years’ B2B Sales experience within the area of IT Consulting / Technology.
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects.
- A stellar track record of closing new business at or above quota.
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers as well as partner networks.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive goals to completion.
- Experience from adopting the Challenger sales methodology in all client interactions.
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives.
- Experience with enterprise RFP and complex sales processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-growth, and rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred (Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences).
- Customer-first attitude and experience in serving large-scale customers.
- Drive, passion, and team spirit.
- Fluent English.
- Willingness to travel.
The company offers:
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with Nordclouds’ leading European Cloud Professionals
- Nordcloud provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary and a good range of benefits
- Nordcloud is working closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- Nordcloud operates as a flat international organization, where exceptional talents can make a real impact.
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
- Flexibility in working hours
If you are interested in this position or need some more information, please contact Ass. Partner Niels Grønlund on mobile: +45 2020 3242 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your job application to Research Consultant Thorbjørn Dinesen on email@example.com.