Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical industry
Our Client is a Global Leader within the pharmaceutical industry with a global presence. We are seeking a highly driven Sales Manager to manage a team og 8 Sales representatives.
Situation / Responsibility
We are seeking for a Sales Manager for the Primary Care Business Unit whom will take over the role and manage a large team of dedicated employees.
The Sales Manager’s main task is to drive and motivate the sales team ensuring high performance and successful implementation of marketing plans, in order to achieve ambitious sales objectives of assigned promoted products. As such, it is upon the Sales Manager to spend the majority of his/her time in the field with his/her team.
The new sales Manager will be in charge of developing and implementing sales plans in cooperation with the Business Unit Director.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Make sure the sales targets are reached.
- Secure costumer focus is prioritized.
- Define KPIs and success criteria within your area.
- Make sure sales- and marketing plans are implemented and monitored.
- Maintain proper coordination internally in the organization.
- Demonstrates ethics and integrity.
- Master´s degree
- Solid track record from a similar Sales Manager position.
- Several years work experience with people management within the Pharmaceutical industry or other related industries.
- High level of knowledge of the pharmaceutical business environment and products and disease areas covered by the company.
- Superior people management skills
- Superior planning skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
IT and language:
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Scandinavian language.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package.
- Experience with CRM systems.
The company offers:
- A challenging job in a leading global company in constant development.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- Close cooperation with competent and talented colleagues in a positive work environment.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
- A job with international career opportunities within a short time frame.
For further information, please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com