We are looking for a highly skilled Project Manager that are ready to take on an exciting career and help our customers with coordination and stakeholder management by applying their deep knowledge within Mechanical Design.
Situation / Area of responsibility:
In the newly created and rapidly expanding Product Development department at our client, the aim is to help clients develop the next generation of products through close collaboration and partnership. Our client utilizes the teams highly professional skills to create innovative new solutions with a strong focus on customer needs, reliability and manufacturability.
You will be placed out at the customers as a Project Manager.
Key Tasks/success criteria:
You are a hand-on Project Manager that get things done in a timely manner.
If you are passionate about being part of world-class product development team that helps improving the lives of people, then you might be exactly who we are looking for.
We imagine that you have a Master or bachelor’s degree in Engineering and have at least 5 years of project management experience. Further we expect you to have the following:
- At least 5 years working experiences in the medical device industry.
- You have a technical background and understand and can navigate in Design Control
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools and processes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience and knowledge with coordination of projects (Scoping tasks, making plans, risk management and communication)
- Strong experiences with coordination of small teams (day-to-day coordination and follow up on action list, sparring and coaching)
- You thrive being placed out at our customers and coordinate and manage supplies.
- You are proactive, result oriented and a self-motivated team player with a holistic mindset.
- You have an outgoing personality and easily connects with people to build new relationships
- You understand and work daily with processes.
- You thrive by solving complex problems by using your own and your teams’ skills.
- You have the confidence and the courage to enter the client’s world directly.
Language & IT skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computer proficient and skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and typical file sharing platforms
The company offers:
Our client offers an exciting job in a dynamic company. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with exciting professional challenges, committed colleagues and lots of job satisfaction. Our client has a unique culture where they help each other and have incorporated “forward-looking knowledge sharing”. That is what develops the team and makes them even better.
Our client makes great demands on you, but in a healthy environment that prioritizes the balance between jobs and family. You are offered an attractive salary package, negotiated according to qualifications. In addition to individually negotiated salary, you are offered bonus scheme, overtime payment, Flex scheme and health and pension insurance.
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com