Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers within medical Devices, and its products are sold worldwide. The company headquarters is located in Denmark.
We are looking for a successful Director of Marketing, with documented success in managing a large marketing department with various functions. You will have full responsibility for managing and streamlining the department within the company. The new Director of Marketing will take full responsibility for and execute the overall strategy for the department.
The position of Director of Marketing will be working from the international headquarters of the company, situated in Copenhagen. The director will, in cooperation with the VP Marketing, have full responsibility for the strategy and handle all attached departments within the appointed areas.
You will report to the Vice President, Marketing, based in the international headquarters.
- You will take over full responsibility for a team of 40 people.
- Streamline and execute marketing activities in subsidiaries
- Commercialize HQ Marketing
- Make sure the Product Marketing activities are executed
- Maintain and develop the strategy of digital platforms
- Secure costumer focus is prioritized
- Optimizing the current departments
- Define KPIs and success criteria within your area.
- Full responsibility to establish the right, successful team.
- Business degree at Master’s level, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience of working with exclusive brands.
- Documented experience and success in existing business in international markets.
Language & IT skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Preferably additional language skills.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package and preferably Lotus notes.
- Excellent and demonstrable skills in written communication.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Strong experience from a WW operating organization.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Experience from Medical Device is an advantage
- Sales experience; BtB and preferably also from BtC
- It is essential that you have Web competences
- An independent, proactive and decisive nature.
- Ability to determine own work schedule and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent People Management skills.
- High drive coupled with the ability to work through and with other team members.
- Willing and able to travel app. 60 day/year.
- High level of Intercultural skills.
- Excellent Business understanding
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information, please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg on e-mail: email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org