We are currently – for our client Thales – looking for a Nordic Sales Manager based in Denmark.
Thales in the Nordics is part of the global Thales Group, which employs more than 80,000 people in 68 countries. Thales Nordics IBS counts 9 countries, and your responsibility will be to manage IBS sales in defined countries including, but not limited to Denmark.
You will be reporting to Head of IBS North Europe and be mentored, onboarded to existing customer portfolio and trained for relevant products and solutions.
Your responsibility will be to manage IBS sales in defined countries including, but not limited to Denmark. A very challenging role in which you will also have the opportunity to set the pace and tone. It is important that you have the interest of maintaining strong knowledge and drive in the group of Nordic Sales Managers.
In order to apply for this role it is of course essential that you have thorough knowledge of security solutions and the market you will be operating in.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Create local unique intimacy with customers and target customers
- In-depth knowledge of digital identity
- Build and maintain a pipeline with sales opportunities
- Create winning strategy for the opportunities and manage the tenders & coordination
- Target growth and profitability
- Coordinate IBS actions in the country
- Strong background within digitalization / Cloud solutions
- Excellent experience with software
- Ability to work with long sales-cycles and thorough understand the client’s needs
- Proven track record within Sales (B2B or B2G)
- Experience in international matrix organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Higher education
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within similar position
- Fluent spoken and written Danish and English is mandatory and a plus would be fluent in Scandinavian language.
- Independent, self-driving and resilient
- Hunting gene, good drive and energetic and positive
- Compliant to processes
- Outstanding networking skills are of great importance
- Being able to use own initiatives, a winner-mentality as well as good knowledge in different communication styles and tools
- Open and transparent mindset
- Being autonomous
- Honest team-player
- Ability to work and deliver quick in a high-pressure environment
To build a future, all can trust – the Group is investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, connectivity, Cyber Security, and quantum technology.
Should you be interested to hear more about the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Partner Niels Grønlund mobile +45 2020 3242.
We ask you kindly to e-mail your application to Research Consultant Edith Leonhardt email@example.com