Our client is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company develops innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
As the Account Manager for our client, you will be responsible for the daily sales and tender work within the Clinical biochemistry segment in Denmark, managing the Speciment Solution business.
Our client`s HQ is located in Stockholm however the role is field based and you will work out of your home office. The position is an independent role and you will be responsible for the complete sales process and build relationships with new and existing customers.
Key responsibilities / Taks:
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and product conversion within Denmark
- Being responsible for proactive tender work within Denmark
- Building strong relationships and position our client`s strategic value proposition with decision makers and key influencers
- Being responsible for the coordination and creation of the Account Business Plans in effort to drive our key customer and platform strategies
- Delivering account plan objectives and identifying short- and long-term growth opportunities
- Developing and maintaining a high level of regional / national knowledge regarding trends in the market and Healthcare systems
- Ensuring the classification of key stakeholders
With a good level of clinical educational achievement, you’re almost certainly an experienced sales professional with a proven, successful track record within the Clinical Biochemistry industry ideally selling similar products to the Clinical Biochemistry Departments in Denmark.
You are highly motivated and action-orientated, with well-developed business acumen, you’ll be strong on organisation and taking the initiative, readily able to work both individually and as one of a team. Highly customer-centric and results driven, you are able to negotiate skillfully and anticipate issues before they arise.
You’ll Also Bring
- Laboratory background or any other relevant clinical experience
- Experience with KOLs and deep understanding of tender management
- Fluent Danish and English knowledge
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707 or send an email to email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org