For our client Thales Group, we are looking for a Process Efficiency Engineer to Thales’ office in Ballerup.
Thales in the Nordics is part of the global Thales Group, which employs more than 80,000 people in 68 countries.
You will be reporting to the Plant Manager and will be onboarded to Thales’ secure and complex work environment and you will be trained for relevant working patterns. The right candidate will have the privilege of joining a highly skilled team of 5 specialists.
In order to apply for this position, it is essential that you have knowledge of security solutions.
- Support and monitor all data processing activities which include administration, analysis and reporting of file failures
- Communicate effectively any product processing issues at the daily production briefings
- First line support to Production Team for Personalization, Workstream and Infrastructure issues
- Set-up and administration of the production machines, equipment etc.
- Creation of customer card carrier and PIN templates using development applications
- Industrialization of new products and technologies ensuring the best productivity goals are achieved
- Process customer test cycle (Site Acceptance Test/User Acceptance Test)
- Provide technical support – for instance engineering, project management, customers services teams etc.
- Keeping up standards of the Quality Management System to ensure conformity
Skills and Experience:
- It is a complex business with various stakeholders, many details and guidelines, and possessing ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressured environment as part of a team or on own initiative are therefore of great importance.
Also, and essential for succeeding the person holding the position must be able to use own initiatives, excel a professional manner with methodical working approach as well as good knowledge in different communication styles and tools.
- Your background could be as a Production Engineer, Computer Scientist or related into a production environment
- +5 years’ experience working with process efficiency
- Have strong logical and analytical skills with a high attention to details is essential
- Hands-on experience with software
- Trouble shooter experience
- Experience within maintenance, process technology & documentation
- Have a good competence level of Microsoft OS and Office Suite applications
- Have proven experience working in a similar role with knowledge of HTML, Visual
Basic programming or scripting skills would be advantageous
- XML and Oracle database would also be very advantageous, but not a requirement
- The job requires you to be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
We are ideally looking for candidates that are:
- Energetic, positive, flexible and open-minded with a transparent mindset
- Honest and team-player
- Ability to work and deliver quick in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to learn fast in a fast-paced environment
Should you be interested to hear more about the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Partner Niels Grønborg mobile +45 2020 3242.
We ask you kindly to e-mail your application to Research Consultant
Edith Leonhardt email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org