For our client, we are currently looking for a Managing Director for the activities in Denmark, who will be responsible for ensuring the analytical business’s continued growth. Our clients Scandinavian offices are all affiliates of the German Headquarter, operating individually, and the Danish affiliate have had a very positive growth.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Takeover of the management of the Danish subsidiary with 2 direct reports
- The representation of the company and its values at various interfaces such as top customers, suppliers, organizations, institutions and opinion leaders in the relevant areas
- The consistent and binding management, motivation and further development of the organization in a modern, cooperative management style
- Ensuring and further expanding business in Denmark
- The assumption of P&L responsibility at country level
- The optimization of processes and instruments in marketing and sales
- The preparation of the annual operational planning in connection with the updating of the strategic Three-year planning of sales and marketing as well as the preparation of the corresponding budget planning together with the employees responsible for the individual task areas
- Continuous monitoring of plan fulfilment in the current year with forecasts and, if necessary, taking corrective action
- The use of market data, market research, market observations, benchmarks and other
- Business intelligence instruments to determine the conditions with regard to marketing opportunities and marketing channels for new products and to identify trends and changes in the market at an early stage
- Ensuring the stable continuation and expansion of existing customer relationships
Your ideal profile:
- A degree in natural sciences or business administration or a comparable education and qualification
- Ideally experienced in the field of analytical instruments or the healthcare industry
- Several years of practical work experience in the management of a sales company
- Entrepreneurial thinking, result orientation and personal initiative
- Strategic competence and the ability to translate strategies into operational steps
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis
Personal qualifications & skills:
- You possess strong leadership skills enabling you to further develop the organization moving forward
- An independent, proactive and decisive nature.
- Ability to determine own work schedule and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High drive coupled with the ability to work through and with other team members
- High level of entrepreneurship
- Excellent and demonstrable skills in written communication.
- Strong experience in directing negotiations.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Strong experience leading a Team forward
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Danish and Scandinavian language.
The company offers:
- Diversified responsibility within an international and dynamic task area
- A pleasant team-oriented working climate with a highly committed team.
- A workplace in a highly international environment
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
- Vocational education and training
Do you want to hear more please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com