We are currently looking for an experienced Business Manager for our client Dryk in the International market.
The Business Manager will be responsible for developing the business in selected markets in Continental Europe where Germany is the largest. Markets in Asia and North America may also be part of the scope. The focus will be on gaining new customers and expanding distribution in new markets and channels in the foodservice segment, but retail distribution may also be relevant where a premium position can be obtained.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager with strong skills in international sales, building new markets as well as both distributor and key account management.
The key tasks are:
- Identify and establish distributor partnerships in focus markets
- Create new biz directly with HORECA Chains and other relevant channels
- Negotiate contracts and secure win-win solutions
- Develop and execute business plans to support the overall strategic direction
- Build a successful long term collaboration with distributors
- Collaborate with marketing regarding activation of A&P where relevant
- Participate in exhibitions and other events
- Budget responsibility for your markets and customers
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to management
- Monitor market trends and competitors in your markets
- Min 3 years experience in international sales, preferably from the food and drink industry.
- A proven track record in creating new sales opportunities internationally
- Relevant educational background with a degree in business
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German will be an advantage.
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Good people skills, ability to establish and develop professional relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Structured with a hands-on attitude
- Target oriented hunter with high energy, drive, and winning instinct
- Resilient and steadfast
- Team player
- Problem solving and creative solution maker
- Ability and willingness to travel, 30 – 40 days a year
The company offers:
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic startup company with high ambitions where the right person will be able to have a great influence on international expansion. You will be part of a dedicated team that is characterized by an informal, open, and result-oriented sales culture.
Competitive salary package.
Do you want to hear more please contact Associate Partner, Peter Juul on +45 4031 9929.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org