IT and Digital Communication
In these years, all companies and organizations are undergoing a transformation, where processes and workflows are changing and reformulated according to digital principles.
The IT industry is a frontrunner and we have helped our clients find profiles in this segment.
One area that is growing rapidly is the Data area, including BI (Business Intelligence) and Analytics, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and not least IoT (Internet-of-Things).
The challenge will be to integrate the management of all the devices into the overall IT infrastructure in a way that does not overload the organization. This is where AI and robot technology comes in, as it enables intelligent automation and management of IoT devices – cheaply and efficiently.
In step with the increasing digitization, Security, including Cybersecurity, Network Security and Data Security, is an area where there is a great need for new competencies. We have helped clients finding candidates for the above areas and the positions cover, among other things:
- BE, FE, Full-Stack developers
- BI Consultant, BI Architect, Solutions Architect
- Cloud infrastructure specialist, Business Development Manager
- CRM Consultant, Solution Sales Manager, Project Manager
Mobile- & Communication
In the last few years, the Mobile & Communications area has experienced a paradigm shift; away from speech and towards data.
In connection with the increasing digitalisation, companies today are also experiencing an increased need to strengthen their digital marketing. At Nordic Search Group, we have helped clients finding talents that can meet the current challenges in the telecommunications and communications industry.
We have solved positions in the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Key Account Manager,
- Chief Digital Officer (CDO), Chief Marketing Officer (CMO),
- Content Manager, e-Commerce Manager
- Full Stack Developer, Application architect