For our client Fluidan, we are currently looking for an experienced Head of Sales with a flair for technical understanding.
Fluidan estimates that there are about 1200 potential customers in industries producing and handling fluids with complex viscosity. Initially, most of the focus has been on paint, but industries producing detergents, food, cosmetics, and adhesives are also in scope.
So far, the RheoStream instrument has been sold to and tested in cooperation with a limited number of customers and the results are satisfying. So the product is fully matured, and the customers acknowledge the business case and the rationale behind acquiring Rheostream. We now need to step up further on the commercial execution of marketing and sales. The Head of Sales will take full ownership of the Sales activities in close cooperation with the CEO and the current Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Sales is responsible for developing the Sales Strategy and to fulfill the 3-year business development plan commercially. The Head of Sales will work closely together with the Sales Manager, the entire organization, and with external resources. The main tasks will be:
- Assume full commercial responsibility by
- Creating a sales strategy that will support the 3-year business development plan
- Implementing operational sales processes which enhance efficiency and create a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive sales operations, eg:
- Establish contact with relevant decision-makers and stakeholders, set up meetings, and drive the sales process from first contact to overseeing the installation of the instruments.
- Establish a structured CRM/ pipeline /follow-up system.
- Give input to a makeover and further development of sales and marketing materials.
- Get an overview of the current pipeline, identify the most mature leads and prioritize actions.
- Map the market and identify the most interesting potential customers in all segments.
- Build and present business cases to different stakeholders in areas such as production, quality assurance, and finance.
- Handle questions and opposition – close the deal!
- Take part in fairs and other lead-generating activities.
The ideal candidate will hold considerable experience in international technical solution sales based on a Technical/ commercial education. Experience will cover several or all of the following areas:
- Manufacturing process optimization
- Building, presenting, and arguing business cases using technical/financial argumentation
- Interaction and negotiation with multi-level stakeholders from technical specialists to VP and C-level decision-makers
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Good people skills, ability to establish and develop professional relationships irrespective of organizational layers
- Structured with a hands-on attitude
- Target oriented hunter with high energy, drive, and winning instinct
- Resilient and steadfast
- Problem solving and creative solution maker
- Willing to be flexible and handle operational hands-on tasks
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German would be a bonus.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel, driver’s license
The company offers:
- A commercial career opportunity in a scaleup company on an exciting growth journey
- Technology with the potential to significantly reduce customers’ production costs
- Attractive remuneration based on results
Do you want to hear more please contact Associate Partner, Peter Juul on +45 4031 9929.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org