For a market leading client, we are looking for a proactive and driven Account Manager for BioResearch based in Sweden, who will be responsible for managing a specific sales area as well as account management.
You will be responsible for securing the highest possible return on sales and achieving regional sales targets that contributes to the overall corporate sales and strategic objectives. In close liaison with the rest of the team to ensure seamless customer support from initial interest to post-sales support.
You live in Sweden, Stockholm area and work from a home-based office. Alternatively, you can work from an office at an associated company, also located in Stockholm.
Key responsibilities / Task:
Direct Territory Deliverables:
- Achieve Monthly and Annual Quota in designated territory.
- Participate to programmed funnel reviews and marketing reviews
- Provide monthly revenue and product forecasting, quarterly plans of action, status, and expense reports.
- Develop and maintain accurate territory plan.
- To identify, qualify, develop, support and close sales of the product portfolio (Plate readers, liquid handling products, microarray scanners and associated software and reagents)
- Prepare and present basic product demonstrations and training to existing and potential customers.
- Develop, update and maintain to a high degree of accuracy and integrity, the prospect database and existing customer list and monitor sales growth.
- Achieve assigned sales targets while remaining within the established expense budget and providing customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of technical and application competence of Our client products.
- Monitor competitor’s activities, products, and potential new or improved applications or product extensions.
- Evaluate effectiveness of Our client’ marketing programs.
- Attend trade shows, seminars and workshops as well as maintaining customer contacts to develop and improve sales skills.
- Achieve assigned sales target for the territory
- Demonstrate a good overview and knowledge of the market and build a significant, identifiable network.
- Demonstrate a strong drive in the way he / she has penetrated the market and has co-operated within the European team.
- Demonstrate a process for key account development and implement this process with measurable, consistent growth within own accounts.
- Show ability to introduce new products to the market/customers
- BSc degree, preferably in life science technology with a (molecular) biology background or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years sales experience in relevant field.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to achieve targets consistently.
- Demonstrable success in direct sales of capital equipment to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and government research laboratory customers.
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly in areas of negotiation, persuasion, research & problem solving.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, basic graphics software and database management software required.
- Be highly motivated with demonstrative interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.
- Has a self-driven and proactive approach
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and hungry for success.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence, self-starters.
- Ability to work together in a constructive way with peers, subordinates and seniors in anticipating and resolving issues;
- Can be both a “hunter” and a “farmer”
- Aware of Health and Safety and conducts self in a way that does not put him/herself or any other person at risk.
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English is mandatory.
- Clean driving license
- Able to regularly travel and work away from home nationally and occasionally internationally
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com