Do you want to work within a market leading company within Healthcare IT?
Our client is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
The company’s innovative solutions enable their customers’ success and help create a better life for people around the world. With operations in 170 countries and numerous patents for medical imaging, and information technology, our client remains at the forefront of numerous technological advancements in imaging and healthcare IT.
Situation / Responsibility:
This position cover two key areas of responsibility. You will be responsible for managing the Nordic Technical Implementation Team as well as doing Implementations within the Nordics.
The role includes ensuring that the team has the knowledge as required by the business and effectively delivers all technical implementations with high quality according our clients methodology, so that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
In this role, the team leader is the unique point of contact to the central problem management team and is responsible for all technical escalations from the cluster to the central team during project deployment phases, including upgrades.
Key responsibilities / Task:
Technical Implementation Management
- Understand project and customer needs and provide implementation solutions to meet those needs
- Work with the Project Managers to ensure that each project is adequately staffed both in terms of capacity and technical competencies
- Be the unique point of contact and escalation to Commercialization and Problem management during project planning and delivery
- Coordinate handover to Service Support Organization and makes sure actions are taken to improve the quality in next project delivery
- Meet regularly with the Nordic Services Delivery Manager to understand strategy to meet or exceed business objectives in the assigned geography
- Work with the Nordic Services Delivery Manager to prioritize Implementation Projects in order to satisfy country and regional business needs
- Ensure balanced resource utilization within the Technical Implementation team
- Provide operational reports e.g. training documentation, escalations to Nordic Services Delivery Manager as required.
- Manage a team of Technical Implementation Specialists to achieve excellent deployment execution in the Nordic organization strategy
- Act as the operation management to the Stockholm office
- Possess the supervisory role with a direct report of 5
- Define individual goals, performance rating and development plan for each individual in the team
- Coordinate training plans to build capability of the assigned team, certify the team’s technical competencies aligned with the product portfolio and sales plan
- Ensure the team meet customer needs within cost guidelines
Qualifications and skills:
- Education of relevant technical degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a service delivery environment.
- Project experience (minimum 5 years) from related area – knowledge about project methodologies such as PRINCE2 is desired
- ITIL v3. Prince2 certifications is a plus
- Oracle Skills and knowledge about DICOM, HL7, Radiology Workflow is desired
- Knowledge about Java, Web services, .NET and other programming languages is a plus
- Deep technical knowledge of high-tech digital products and network environments
- Excellent management skills and motivate people and teams
- Fluent in English and Danish (oral/written).
- An additional Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Driving license
The company offers:
- An existing position in a successful International company
- The ability to grow within the organization
- A workplace with highly committed colleague’s
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
For further information contact Mette Junker on +45 2720 9434 or Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Mette Junker via e-mail email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org