Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics
Do you want to work in one of the most innovative and ascending companies within medical equipment?
For our client we are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager, Nordics, to ensure implementation of strategic and operational marketing programs for the Nordic Region while developing surgeon champions to support and drive adoption and growth of our client’s products and surgical procedures. The initial focus will be in strategic growth areas for General Surgery, Gynecology and Thoracic Surgery.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will work closely with regional sales leadership, the European and Global marketing group and contributing to the regional marketing strategy.
You are based in either Denmark or Sweden and able to travel 60 % of the time.
Roles and responsibilities:
The primary function of this position is being able to execute on the following global marketing standards at a Nordic level:
- Develop and execute regional marketing tactics with a primary focus on growth areas like general surgery, but also managing urology, gynecology, thoracic, and other clinical areas with the country team
- Manage and execute detailed activities to be implemented in strong collaboration with the European marketing team and regional sales leadership
- Strong partnering with clinical and capital sales teams
- Provide local market expertise for analysis, targeting and regional action planning purposes
- Work closely with product development teams to liaise with local surgeons to define product requirements to further enable key procedures
- Work closely with Market Access and Clinical Affairs to develop and implement publication strategies
- Collaborate with training department to identify and support the development of sales in the Nordic Region.
- Deliver corporate clinical & capital marketing and sales tools to achieve short and long-term goals for procedures/sales quotas, products and system sales
- Partner with key regional surgeon champions (KOLs) to develop and implement leading robotic clinical education programs and symposia to drive competency and utilization of our client’s products/procedures
- Develop and approve proctors based on surgical, clinical and teaching expertise to implement safe and effective reproducible surgical techniques with improve clinical outcomes
- Work closely with European and Local Market Access Manager team to assist in development and execution of cost effectiveness/value strategies in key markets
- Collect, analyze and share competitive data for strategic positioning and initiatives
- Validate Clinical and Economical data with Epicenters, reference case observation center, key surgeon champions (KOLs) and proctors
- Develop and implement our client’s presence at key national conferences, symposia, tradeshows and balance available resources to above programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or business discipline. MBA preferred
- You have 12+ years of experience, including 7 years of Clinical/Product marketing experience in a therapeutic medical device company
- 2-3 years of significant project management experience desired
- Possess market expert knowledge in the Nordic countrys
- Proven ability to effectively position procedure/product messages and develop strong sales support to drive desired adoption
- Surgical and/or Operating Theatre (Room) sales experience desired
- Demonstrated success in building clinical education and marketing programs to drive product/procedure growth
- Superior verbal/written communication in English, teamwork, and interpersonal work across multiple constituents.
- Geographically located in Denmark or Sweden
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in one of the Nordic languages
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and the Tableau platform.
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- A workplace with a highly committed team
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information, please contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 7070 1860 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com