Do you want to work in one of the most innovative and ascending companies within medical equipment?
Our client is a global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery. The company’s surgical systems enable surgeons to operate minimally invasively through a few small incisions or the belly button from a nearby ergonomic console. As of 2017, approximately 4.200 units was installed worldwide with half of the installations being located in the United States, while the remaining half is spread across Asia, Europe and the Nordic countries.
For our client we are seeking a Nordic Market Access Manager – Reimbursement to develop the best applicable reimbursement route sheet including milestones, deliverables and adequate timelines.
As a Nordic Market Access Manager, you will provide recommendations, insights and prepare suggestions of strategy to the GM, the Market Access Director and the top management of the specific region.
You are responsible for the analysis and understanding of the healthcare regulation and contexts, short term/mid-term/long term expectations and strategy of engaging key stakeholders etc. Ministry of Health.
You are based in either Denmark or Sweden and are able to travel 50 % of the time.
- Develop rewarding nationally key strategic relationships with KOL on top management level within identified Hospitals, Health Insurances, physician- and major scientist-organizations and key correspondents of Medtech representative agencies
- Establish aligned and efficient partnerships with Health Economists Team (3rd party specialized consultants) to prepare the core reimbursement dossiers
- Cooperating with the Western Europe Market Access Director, Hospital Economics team and the Global Health economics and outcomes research team, the Regional General Manager and the Global Public Affairs team in order to assure that the Market Access Strategy remains aligned to market specifics and local plans for value proposition stay consistent
- Lead reimbursement negotiation with the concerned institutions in regards to the global policy and innovative reimbursement agreements
Qualifications and skills:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ experience or an advanced degree (Masters or Doctorate)
- You have 6-8+ years of recognized experience in market or patient access, health economics, healthcare consulting, health policy or similar fields
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Nordic countries health care environment including in depth knowledge of the public and private sector
- Solid knowledge on clinical studies and evidence-based medicine
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in either Danish or Swedish language
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information please contact our Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg via firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2034 9707.
Send your application / resume to Research & Compliance Manager Mette Junker via email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org