CFO for tech startup
Our client is a tech startup based in Copenhagen and listed on Nasdaq First North Growth market in Stockholm. The company is preparing a substantial scaleup taking the company to another level. Commercial activities and production are in focus and partnerships are being developed in key areas. A strong financing is in place, securing a base and room to execute the ambitious plans.
We are looking for a CFO to take the responsibility for the financial management and development both operative and strategically. The CFO will also be responsible for all aspects related to being a listed company, including legal- and stock exchange requirements.
The CFO will report to and work closely together with the CEO providing strategic input and insights. As part of the management team the CFO will support the rest of the team with analysis, sparring and BD input.
The CFO will take a key role in investor communications in close cooperation with the board. Furthermore the CFO will be an important part of the external communication, representing the company and interacting with other key stakeholders such as, business partners and government entities.
Our client is a small but fast growing organization so the responsibility is broad and deep. The CFO must be able to work hands on with agility and urgency while taking part in developing and leading other corporate functions such as Legal, HR and IT.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Lead and develop the finance organization
- Oversee the development of corporate functions such as Legal, HR and IT.
- Secure an effective setup regarding accounting and consolidation
- Annual and quarterly reports
- Provide support to management team
- Financial reporting to management and board
- Financial audits
- Budgeting and forecasts
- Support production with analysis and controlling
- Secure compliance to regulations, Nasdaq rules and MAR
- Prepare small cap listing
You must have a relevant education and experience from a production company going through a growth journey with production scale up, public listing, financing, organizational development etc. You must have experience with the following:
- Accounting and consolidation from production entity
- Investor communications
- Financial analysis (Investments, Business Development.
- Management and strategy
- Preparing and giving input to communication, presentations, press releases
- Swedish code of conduct
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with good energy
- Honest, grounded and pragmatic
- Can do/ will do attitude
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Constructive, solves problems, finds solutions
- Fluent spoken and written English and Danish, good understanding of Swedish.
The company offers:
- The opportunity to join a growing business with a unique product.
Do you want to hear more please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707 or Ass. Partner Peter Juul, mobil +45 4031 9929
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com