Our client is a Global market leading Medical Device Company, and due to increasing activity we are seeking a Territory Manager Urology Pelvic Health to support the Business Unit Manager Nordic in achieving the goals and objectives of the Division.
The position will be based in Denmark, preferably in the Copenhagen Area.
- Achieve agreed upon Sales objectives.
- Manage existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory under general supervision of the Manager.
- Making individual and group presentations.
- Cultivate wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with all members of staff within an account.
- Provide ongoing technical training and support to customers directly in the Cath labs
- Attend meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote products and services.
- Maintaining detailed records of all contacts and activities within each account.
- Planning efficient use of time to meet the company’s strategy.
- Attend regular company sales and technical meetings
- Keep up to date with the latest technical and market developments
- Develop strategies to increase the opportunities for the sales in the local area
- Report relevant costumer activity in the CRM System.
- A relevant education within HealthCare
- Science degree or equivalent qualification
- Preferably knowledge within the Urology Pelvic Health area
- Competent & confident presenter of technical information
- Outstanding sales performance record
- Proven experience in sales from the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Highly motivated, excellent drive and passion in your work life.
- Able to tackle a variety of issues, general knowledge in medical device industry
- An independent, proactive and decisive nature.
- Ability to determine own work schedule and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High drive coupled with the ability to work through and with other team members.
- Willing and able to travel 30 % of the time
- Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Language & IT skills:
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
The company offers:
- A successful workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Please note that we are conducting interviews continuous why you should not hesitate to send your application.
For more information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg at firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com