For our client we are looking for a new Supply Chain Planner to join their team of experts, who delivers operational excellence and delight customers in all facets of supply chain.
As Supply Chain Planner you will create results in a fast-paced environment working cross-functionally in a global and highly matrixed organization with many stakeholders. Your interface will be wide, and your potential for influence large. Our client embrace LEAN thinking and therefore your daily tasks will be highly influenced by this concept.
As Supply Chain Planner you will join a team of experts, delivering operational excellence and delight customers in all facets of the supply chain. As Supply Chain Planner you will create results in a fast-paced environment working cross-functionally in a global and highly matrixed organization with many stakeholders.
- Front to end planning and scheduling of all steps needed to create availability of products including detailed scheduling and raw materials requirement planning
- Scheduling and coordinating all detailed manufacturing and related activities to ensure timely availability of end product
- Responsible for all planning in 1-2 of your own areas
- Monitoring and executing the inventory and warehouse management process for raw materials, packaging and finished goods
- Driving accurate planning master data in the ERP system to enable proper reporting and steering of planning related processes
- Produce regular reports
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar position in a manufacturing and/or global supply chain environment
- ERP system experience preferred
- Good working experience with MS-Excel and data analysis
- Analytically strong with a logical mind and the ability to understand complex issues while optimizing planning and maintaining the overview
- Good and strong communications skills in Danish and English – adept with communicating at all levels in a professional and effective manner
The company offers:
- A career in an international company with global impact
- Development through continuous learning
- Cooperation with driven colleagues across business areas and regions
For further information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 7070 1860 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume/CV to email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org