For our client we are seeking a Genesis Consultant, Nordics to lead hospital site observation and training designed to identify opportunities to implement our client’s surgery products best practice solutions in standardization, OR efficiency, staff training, cost containment, and access management.
The team is a specialized group of training professionals dedicated to understanding the strengths and opportunities within our clients OR program. The consultant work collaboratively with hospital leaders, surgeons and staff to discover, share and implement best practice solutions.
Joining our client means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
The position is based in one of the Nordic Countries.
Primary Function of Position:
The Genesis Consultant will lead hospital site observation and training designed to identify opportunities to implement our client’s surgery products best practice solutions in standardization, OR efficiency, staff training, cost containment, and access management. She/He will engage with Hospital Executives and Leadership teams on leadership and communication strategies to manage surgical service lines to ensure clinical and administrative teams are equipped to successfully establish and manage sustainable Surgery programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In Collaboration with sales team defines Genesis agenda for their region: prioritizes mandates and plans delivery of Genesis resources.
- Conduct Genesis program initiatives with strategically targeted customers
- Manage complex customer events involving multi-departmental collaboration and multi-faceted solutions
- Lead departmental and cross-functional projects to develop or improve Genesis processes, deliverables, and other material
- Collaborate with internal / external stakeholders to define, measure, and optimize the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Genesis programs
- Provide consulting services to deliver value to the customer
- Promote education events with sales teams within their territory
- Collaboration with Genesis teammates to establish and achieve Genesis implementation goals
- Onboard, coach, and mentor new and existing team members
- Participate in the training on and launch of new products and/or procedures
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted client advisor for Genesis
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- 6 years of documented professional experience in healthcare/hospital management, either in BTB sales capacity or management role within hospital
- Business acumen – ability to function in an executive business environment and understand the business needs of the OR
- Solid expertise and experience in delivery consulting services to deliver value to the customer
- Communication – ability to deliver consistent and effective communication across organizational levels
- Training ability – demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Customer success focus – ability to discover and understand customer needs, engage and inspire customers to adopt new and effective solutions
- Master complexity – ability to plan, organize, and oversee highly complex and strategic assignments involving multiple teams and individuals
- Interdependent partnering – demonstrated record/examples promoting collaborative exchange and driving results through others with high communication
- Ability to travel up to 50 – 70%
- Fluent in English and local language as required
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com