We are looking for a skilled and experienced Sales and Project Manager for technology and integrated product development.
Our client has extensive experience in integrated technology and product development and has been responsible for the overall implementation of more than 700 projects in technology development, product development, and production technology. Our client has participated in the development of several technology plans for major production companies.
You will become part of an innovative company delivering production systems, specialized machines, vision systems and robotic cells to Danish and international customers in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Life Science Industry.
Situation / Area of responsibility:
You will work with the latest technological solutions, where only creativity sets the limit. You will get responsibility and we support your development, whether you are a new employee, a specialist or a manager.
Our client wish to invest in your development so that you and the team will make a difference for the customers. They practice plan-based project management which is one of our client’s core competences. You will manage all phases of the project – from budgeting and sale to development of the overall technology plans and till realization and commissioning of the equipment.
Through systematic working methods, structured planning, monthly project status and budget control you secure an effective implementation of the projects. The project model is based on a detailed specification and categorizing of the necessary requirements, and using this model, you can both manage and finalize the challenging projects – both with regard to machine function, time schedule and budget.
You will participate in customer meetings, brainstorms, concept generating sessions, customer negotiations, design and construction, manufacturing, assembling and handing over to customer.
A project will typically have a time horizon of ½ – 1 year.
You must expect travel activities of varying scope – both in Denmark and abroad.
As a Sales and Project Manager you will be responsible for your own projects, and you will participate actively in the whole project process.
In the creative processes you will have much contact with customers, colleagues and suppliers. You will become a part of an ambitious company in which employee well-being has a very high priority.
Your team consists of persistent colleagues who in common strive to deliver epoch-making production systems, special machines and robot cells for our Danish and international customers. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with committed colleagues, lots of job satisfaction and professional challenges.
The job is very instructive and varied, and will make great demands on you but still work/private life balance has a high priority. You are offered an attractive and competitive salary and bonus scheme. If you are the right person for this job, on the long term there will be an opportunity for partnership.
You have at least 5 years’ experience as a machine engineer or similar, and you may have experience from similar jobs.
- During your former positions you have worked with challenging machine construction and are able to manage and guide the project work during the construction process.
- Your skills also include experience and overall knowledge of machine controls, industrial robots and vision systems.
- It would be a great advantage if your expertise includes GAMP5 and the requirements from among others FDA in connection with validation and production equipment.
- You are very good at communication and passionate about technical development.
- You are systematic and structured and you have full insight in theoretical contexts of the machine, and at the same time you are able to make things work in practice.
- You take responsibility and you find it natural closely to follow each single project employee. You motivate them and communicate with them often and positively.
- You are in possession of the skills and adaptability it takes to participate to solve very different development tasks for customers that are often international leading companies in their field.
- You have high skills in cooperation, are innovative and energetic and good at keeping a cool head in hectic moments.
- You are result oriented and you emphasize respecting time schedules and budgets.
- You are pleasant company and you have a good sense of humor.
Language & IT skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish & English.
- Computer proficient and skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and typical file sharing platforms
The company offers:
Our client offers an exciting job in a dynamic company. There is a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with exciting professional challenges, committed colleagues and lots of job satisfaction. Our client has a unique culture where they help each other and have incorporated “forward-looking knowledge sharing”. That is what develops the team and makes them even better.
Our client makes great demands on you, but in a healthy environment that prioritizes the balance between jobs and family. You are offered an attractive salary package, negotiated according to qualifications. In addition to individually negotiated salary, you are offered bonus scheme, overtime payment, Flex scheme and health and pension insurance.
Interested in the position then please contact Birgitte Dyreborg on mobile +45 2034 9707 or send your application via e-mail: email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org