Sales Manager Denmark
For our client, Biosense Webster, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies we are seeking a Sales Manager to take over the full responsibility for the business in Denmark. The role is reporting to the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Lead Nordics placed in Stockholm.
The team consists of 10 skilled employees, with Sales and clinical support to the customers.
Objectives and key activities
Meeting Business Plan Objectives, achieving set sales targets for the Nordic region, in line with BP objectives.
- Planning & implementing sales targets for individuals that will allow the country to meet its targets.
- Track and report sales progress against monthly and quarterly business plan targets.
- Provide Business Unit Leader with weekly updates on sales progress according to targets with planned actions to counteract any negative variances.
- Collaborate with BUL, clinical and marketing teams to develop innovative activities to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
People Management & Development, responsibility for recruitment, management, training & ongoing development of the sales team.
- Ongoing assessment, training and development of team to ensure they have the necessary skills & competencies to fulfill existing roles.
- Establish weekly update process with Account Managers to review activity and track planned activity for the week ahead.
- Minimum of monthly field visits / business meetings with all Account Managers to work with them on key objectives and assess their personal development.
Customer / Market Focus, maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace, key customers, their opinions and habits.
- Develop firm business relationships with KOLs and strategically important customers.
- Develop specific programmes with key customers to provide added value and drive sales from a non-direct approach, ensuring adequate return on investment.
- Understanding the needs of the customer and interpreting these into strategies to drive sales.
- Assessing competitor activity and implementing a proactive approach to increase sales, market share and clinical expertise.
Meetings and events, Ensuring effective team representation and participation at internal and external meetings and events.
- To participate in all Biosense Webster sales meetings, conferences and congresses as required.
- To plan and run specific sessions for the Account Management team at Quarterly Business Meetings
- To liaise with marketing, BUL, other area managers and teams to ensure adequate representation of Biosense Webster and their key products at all congresses and exhibitions.
Communication & Networking, Work effectively with all internal customers.
- To ensure Business Unit Leader is updated on key developments through timely communication and effective reporting.
- To work with HR departments to ensure effective and appropriate leadership of team.
- To advise BUL / supply chain of anticipated future demand and trends to ensure adequate forecasting.
- To work with BUL / finance to ensure sales & marketing spend is in line with business plan.
- Demonstrable track record of success in a medical sales environment.
- Capable of implementing & leading change in line with business strategy.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to develop close relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving
- Financial awareness / excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Full & clean driving license.
- Cardiology market knowledge, preferably medical devices
The company offers:
- The possibility to join a marked leader within cardiovascular solutions
- A successful workplace in a highly international environment.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
For more information, please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg on mobile +45 2034 9707 or send your application and resumé to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org