Product Specialist, Diabetes Care, Southern Jutland
Our client is one of the worlds largest providers of products for glucose monitoring process with diabetes products that are easy to use and highly accurate. The diverse portfolio of products is helping patients in over 50 countries take charge of their diabetes.
We are seeking a Product Specialist for the Southern part of Denmark so secure the ongoing success of our client.
Situation and Area of responsibility
You are offered a position in a great Team with colleagues in the Nordic region, and your area of responsibility is Southern Jutland.
You will take responsibility of the whole product portfolio in this geographical area, and ensure that the targets are reached, and product launches is executed according to guidelines. You are responsible for customers in assigned region and follow up with customer activities.
Qualifications & skills:
- Technical or science education or equivalent work experience to understand the complexity of the products as well as the customer needs is to prefer.
- Bachelor’s degree as minimum, preferably in Medical, Marketing, business administration or engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing is required
- Experience and proven success in Life Science business or equivalent is highly valued
- Documented experience in contract/tender negotiation
- Demonstrates technical skills
- Demonstrates in depth scientific, therapeutic and competitive knowledge
- Maintains knowledge of market challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of customer’s business environment
- Fully responsible for own development within the framework of the annual development plan, which is developed and agreed upon with manager
- Frequent interaction with all team members, for mutual support and motivation
- Documented selling skills
- Driving license required
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering results
- Solves problems independently and/or as part of teams
- Take appropriate actions in a timely manner
- Adequate general business and Industry insights
- Ability to build relationships and influencing others
- Solid planning, process and project lead skill
- Ability to intelligently challenge status quo
- Attention to details
- Innovative thinking
Language & IT:
- Adequate computer skills, especially efficient in MS Office
- Danish and English fluent
- Computer skills including word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software (Microsoft office package)
The company offers:
- A challenging position in a company with a strong grow strategy.
- An organization with short decision paths
- Possibility to influence decisions and make a difference
Interested and qualified?
Send an application to Birgitte Dyreborg, at email@example.com og call at +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org