Regional Director Nordic
For our client who is one of the world’s leading companies in their industry, we are looking for a Regional Director Nordic.
The Regional Director (RD) is the go-to person in the Nordics region with responsibility for regional oversight and management of activities in Finance, General & Administrative areas (Facilities/Interface with IT/Legal and HR) to support the company’s business operations. The Regional Director will also join the Board of the company as the Managing Director. The RD is supported by 2 direct reports.
The RD shall actively and on his/her own initiative analyze the company’s operations and submit proposals for changes, improvements and other measures needed to develop the company. The Regional Director will collaborate with other key functions in the company and make sure that they maintain focus on their position and deliver qualitative work.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Perform statutory filings (financials & tax) including informing the BSC -based in Poland- of changes in local rules and regulations
- Review US GAAP financials for the local legal entity
- Coordinate and support period close and other accounting activities as directed by Corp. Finance/BSC
- Participate in and lead Finance projects as directed by Corp Finance/BSC
- Assist in training and development of EU Finance employees
- Act as intermediary between local employees and the BSC
- Support legal entities and business units in resolving issues (receivables, payables, vendor management and compliance)
- Act as director/legal representative of the legal entity with signing authority
- Implement global policies and build alignment among staff members in the Nordics
- Act on & implement -regulatory- audit findings
- Organize staff meetings & provide business updates
- Work with HR to implement local benefits, compliance, health and safety regulations
- Work with HR to onboard new hires
- IT related, such as participate in financial system upgrades and manage availability of appropriate hardware equipment (laptops, servers & phones)
- Procurement related, such as vendor management, approving offers, ensure sufficient office supplies
- Legal related, such as participation in public tenders, manage official company registers and resolutions
- Other business operation and site management activities, such as car fleet management, general facility/office management and credit cards
- University Degree of Economics, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- Minimum 6+ years recent senior leadership work experience with a proven track record in serving as a successful business partner in a multi-national corporation with multiple business lines and products
- Business work experience in an entrepreneurial and global life science, manufacturing, biotech, pharmaceutical, or technology company preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of diverse and complex business operations topics involving Finance- including US GAAP and local GAAP, VAT and Tax; HR; IT; Sales and Service)
- Advanced knowledge of US accounting and auditing regulations and Company accounting policies and practices. Unquestioned integrity in the application of such standards.
- MS Office with advanced Excel, deep SAP and BPC proficiency including experience leveraging SAP systems
- English language fluency required; knowledge of additional languages preferred
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Strong business acumen and judgment with the ability to maintain current knowledge of the company’s markets/products, finance, operations, and industry trends and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, customer-focused, and management skills with high professional and quality standards for supportive service response and follow through.
- Broad organizational skills and effective workload prioritization with ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues in multiple locations to build and maintain constructive working relationships with all parties in a complex, global environment.
- Operates at the highest standards of business ethics, honesty, and personal integrity.
The company offers:
- An interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Alongside above average employee benefits, we offer training and seminars that support your further development.
Do you want to hear more please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707, Ass. Partner Peter Juul, mobil +45 4031 9929 or Research Consultant Camilla Lintrup, mobil +45 2568 1468.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org