Nordic Territory Manager, Scandinavia
Nordic Territory Manager, Scandinavia
For our client we are seeking a Territory Manager Scandinavia based in Sweden. The position is new established.
Our client is a global medical device company dedicated to delivering safe, high-performing and transformative therapies that enable patients with heart failure to get back to life. The company’s innovative technologies are creating advances in the miniaturization of Ventricular Assist Devices (VADs) leading to less invasive surgical procedures and increasing the patient population who may be suitable for VAD therapy.
You will be responsible for all aspects of account: Revenue, revenue growth, pricing, customer support and satisfaction within the assigned geography. Responsible for developing, organizing and executing the necessary activities and resources required for developing and growing the business within assigned accounts.
You work collaboratively with the Clinical Specialist Team, Marketing Team and Customer Service Team, based in European HQ.
This position requires extensive travel within the assigned geography and reports to the Regional Manager Nordic/Benelux.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Grows the territory sales in line with business plan.
- Promote safe and efficacious use of the system within existing and new sites.
- Provide technical support, information and demonstrations to clinicians and hospital professionals.
- Develop and drives the market development strategy in the assigned geography to optimize/increase patient referral.
- Work in collaboration with Clinical Specialist Team to ensure “Optimal Clinical Outcomes”.
- Promote and introduce future devices within the assigned geography.
- Consult with physicians and site VAD coordinators on issues related to pre-operative and post-operative activities.
- You attend various trade shows (national and internationally) to support promotional and educational activities.
- Coordinate/participates in planned customer education programs.
- Assists Marketing in developing training and educational as well as Market Development programs.
- Ensure KOL contact and stakeholder management.
- Supports all aspects of the company’s business at assigned implanting and non-implanting sites.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field of study required.
- Experience with cardiology and especially Heart Failure is mandatory.
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Highly motivated, excellent desire to help others.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and listening skills
- You compose under stress and are well organized
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Strategic planning skills; ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key physicians, users, referrals and internal employees across functions and at all levels.
- Demonstrates highest degree of integrity.
- Willingness to travel up to 70% is required.
- Ability to work independently; while at the same time playing an active team role.
- Ability to introduce new innovative technologies and therapies.
- Ability to develop, implement and evaluate clinical education methodologies and assessment instruments.
- Working knowledge of conflict resolution and the mediation principles and techniques
- Must reside in Sweden.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Scandinavian language.
- Strong experience in directing negotiations.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships.
- Ability to determine own work schedule and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High drive coupled with the ability to work through and with other team members.
The company offers:
- An independent, proactive and decisive nature.
- High level of entrepreneurship and a workplace in an international environment.
- An attractive salary package according to marked level.
For further information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg
Mobile +45 2034 9707
Telephone +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org