Nordic Product Manager within Animal Health / Temporary Position
We are seeking a Nordic Product Manager to one of our clients within Animal Health. The position is based in the Copenhagen Area and you will be reporting to the Nordic Business Unit Head for companion animals.
The position is Temporary.
- To produce short and long term marketing plans to determine competitive strategies for both new and existing products and formulations.
- Active teamwork within the Pets unit in order to build marketing strategies and commercial tools supporting the commercial strategy of the year.
- Develop end-user campaigns with focus on social media, marketing engagement and digital platforms.
- Provide marketing liaison to the field, travelling through the region when necessary, to obtain comprehensive information on the best promotion methods of the company and products.
- To analyse the market situation, monitor product performance, and identify potential threats and opportunities.
- Co-assist on Market Research and develop further knowledge of the Scandinavian veterinary channel.
- To produce accurate and timely forecasts, budgets and market share information.
- Develop campaigns to achieve Nordic market objectives and animate marketing activities of the sales cycles.
- Be familiar with and apply all regulations and policies on Health, Safety and Environment.
- You will be reporting to the Business Unit Head.
- Post-graduate in business or marketing, alternatively a very commercial veterinarian with digital marketing skills.
- Considerable interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent decision making and analysis skills, coupled with proactive attitude and energetic mindset.
- Creativity, high motivation, flexibility, initiative and team player skills.
- Full understanding of the animal health industry, alternatively the consumer health industry and pharmacy channels.
- Fluency in Swedish and/or Danish as well as fluency in English is required.
For further information please contact Birgitte Dyreborg at firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com