Key Account Manger, Energy Sector, Stavanger Norway
To our client we seek a Key Account Manager, Energy Sector to be responsible for increasing the Nordic Energy business by promoting value proposition of our clients engineering advantage solutions to existing end user operational sites and capital projects.
The role will concentrate on identifying the decision making hierarchy, increasing intimacy to influence and drive project instrumentation specifications and track the business through OEMs while maintaining a close contact with the company’s sector specialist and strategic partners around the globe. The role requires a high degree of integrity, initiative, attention to detail, and a strong willingness to get the job done.
You will manage the western part of Norway and be connected to the Nordic Headquarter in Copenhagen. You are preferably located in Stavanger, Norway.
Key task / success criteria:
- To manage the Energy sector in Norway
- Preparation of detailed Account Development Plans.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers/ influencers.
- You work closely with end user decision making units and engineering companies.
- To co-ordinate their activity to the company’s OEM sector specialists.
- You will visit all the end user operational sites promoting the engineering advantage and benefits of the company’s product to the site engineers.
- The role requires frequent travel to visit the end user operational sites and engineering contractors.
- You understand the concerns and application requirements of the end users and create engineering advantage solutions.
- You drive the product development plans through the organization, backing them up with well-justified business cases.
- You will be responsible for launching new products with the support of Global Marketing/Business Development teams.
- You will be required to produce detailed forecasts for the sale and timely monthly reporting.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling engineered products into the Energy sectors.
- You have experience in preparing and delivering technical and sales presentations to all audiences.
- You have a minimum of 2 years product/applications experience in selling valve automation products.
- You have the confidence of building working relationships with customers at a senior level.
- You have experience of working closely with at least one super majors business within the Energy sectors.
- You have a basic technical understanding
- You demonstrate to work proactively and you are a self-starter.
- You successfully execute plan to meet and exceed revenue growth objectives.
Language & IT:
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Preferably additional Norwegian language skills.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package.
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com