Human Resources Manager, Nordics & Benelux
For one of our clients within the MedTech industry, we are seeking a Human Resources Manager for the Nordics and Benelux Business Region. The HQ in Denmark is located in northern Zealand.
With a combined headcount of 90 Associates, you will in this position be responsible for providing proactive, operational HR advice and support in regards to organizational design. Further, you will be responsible for talent development, performance management, recruitment, and change management, consistent with the company’s mission, vision, strategy, and culture.
In this position, you will report to Senior HR Manager, located in Italy.
The position requires motivation and availability to travel up to 30 % of the time within the Region.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the General Manager and respective leadership teams of both the Nordics and Benelux Business Units
- Implement HR programs in alignment with the People & Culture strategy
- Develop and implement effective resource planning and organizational design strategies
- Drive the internal Succession and Development Planning process and partner with the business to build a strong talent pipeline to support and enhance business goals
- Cultivate our Culture, connecting purpose with performance. Drive the local Performance Management and Merit processes
- Advise and counsel all levels of Leadership and Associates on people and organization-related matters, including employee relations and performance issues
- Develop and implement effective Recruitment and Onboarding strategies including Employer Value Proposition
- Drive Engagement and open two-way communication by supporting Associate Experience Surveys and Action Plans
- Coach and develop people leaders in the building of high-performing teams, leading people through change, and driving sales and commercial excellence
- Partner with the global HR functions (compensation, benefits, and learning and development) on delivering appropriate and timely programs and processes
- Maintain a network of external contacts appropriate to support business needs
- Develop and implement processes to continually improve the quality of HR services and programs
- Business degree at Master’s level, with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position
- An MBA will be an advantage
- 5-8 years of generalist human resources experience
- Experience working in a multinational business, ideally with a track record of operating effectively in a matrix organization across cultural borders
- Strong mix of business understanding and operational HR experience
- Ability to act as a thought partner to key business stakeholders, leading and managing crucial conversations
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to identify and analyze problems
- Strong knowledge across the core functional areas of recruitment, reward and recognition, employee communications and employee relations, performance management
- Motivation and ability to operate detail-oriented in both strategic operations and administrative tasks
- Ability to operate autonomously and independently, whilst building relationships within a global HR team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence without authority
- An independent, proactive, and decisive nature
- Ability to determine own work schedule and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High drive coupled with the ability to work through and with other team members
- Willing and able to travel 30 % of the time
The company offers:
A workplace in a leading MedTech company with a presence in 80 countries WW, with a highly international environment and a strong Value proposition.
You will have the possibility to grow within the organization, being a part of a workplace with a highly committed team in a professional and decentralized business with success.
Please note that we are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply now.
Should you be interested in learning more about the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Managing Partner, Birgitte Dyreborg; +45 7070 1860
To apply for this position please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com