We are looking for a skilled, service-minded and experienced PLC- and robot Engineer for a newly established site east of Budapest, Hungary.
Our client is a Danish based company with extensive experience in integrated technology – and product development and has been responsible for the overall implementation of more than 700 projects in technology development, product development, and production technology. Our client has participated in the development of several technology plans for major production companies.
They are 65 people and still growing steadily and controlled and aim to further grow the company from 65 to 100 employees within a few years and get even more service minded technicians and progressive inventors. Since they have many activities in Hungary, an new Department is established here.
Situation and Area of responsibility
Our client offers you a position as an important member of the team where you will program, run in and lead commissioning of our effective machines.
You will participate in design specification of control, procurements, configuration and programming of PLC- and servo systems, Robot Systems, HMI systems and namely servicing delivered machines. Our client are Certified as OEM Rockwell Automation Partner, ABB Robot Partner, Cognex Solution Partner, IAI Solution Partner and Omron Solution Partner. They also work a lot with Fanuc Robot Systems, Siemens Control systems and TrioMotion Technology.
You will work together with a project manager, machine constructors and machine fitting specialists in the Danish assembly workshop (2-3 weeks per machine to deliver) and after that final installation and commissioning of machines and plants takes place on customer’s site. In your daily work, you will cooperate closely with colleagues, suppliers and customers. You must expect travel activities – apart from Denmark – especially to Tianjin in China and even more to Budapest, Nyírbátor and Tatabánya in Hungary. Therefore residing in Hungary is preferred.
We expect you to speak fluent Hungarian, write and speak English at a high level and have the willingness to learn a little Danish along the way.
- Your education is Automation Engineer or similar, and you have at least 2 years experience.
- You are interested in and have flair for technic, documentation and customer care and have superior skills and knowledge of EL-hardware.
- It is definitely an advantage if you have superior skills of machine technic and vision technology.
- We expect you to have wide experience with relocation, implementation and commissioning of machine controls at production plants.
- You have the skill and adaptability required to participate in solution of vastly different development tasks for customers that are often internationally leading companies in their field.
- You are systematic and structured.
- You master theory and are the practical person who makes things happen and work in practice.
- You work very independently and take responsibility of your own work areas.
- You are outgoing, positive and used to customer contact.
- You are good at collaborating, innovative and energetic
- You have the desire and ability to have a lot on your plate; you are result-oriented and emphasize adhering to time schedules and budgets.
- You are pleasant company and you have a good sense of humor.
The company offers
From the beginning of your employment, we offer you an exciting job in a dynamic company. t You will experience a short way from thought to action, and here, creativity and structure go hand in hand. You will meet an inspiring and evolving everyday life with committed colleagues, lots of job satisfaction and professional challenges. Our client have a unique culture where they help each other and have incorporated “forward-looking knowledge sharing”. This is what develops us and makes us even better. They will put great demands on you; but work/life balance still has a high priority. We offer you an attractive and competitive salary that will be negotiated according to qualifications. Besides individually negotiated salary we offer you a bonus scheme, over time payment, flex scheme and health- and pension insurance.
Interested and qualified?
Send an application to Birgitte Dyreborg, at firstname.lastname@example.org og call at +45 7070 1860
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com