For our client we are seeking a European Sales Manager, to manage the sales within Europe and to manage 2 sales engineers located in Denmark
Our client serves a wide range of industries and has 30 years of application and ingredient expertise combined with innovative products that resolve a processor’s most challenging mixing, blending and milling issues. The products are designed to dramatically improve productivity, lower operating costs, improve end-product quality and consistency, and ensure operator safety as well.
The European office is located North of Copenhagen.
Situation / Responsibility
The primary responsibility for the Sales Manager is to grow a new equipment sales revenue in Europe. The sales channel is a mix of Reps, Distributors and direct. The position reports to the General Manager in Denmark.
The position will involve the interviewing and hiring of sales channel partners, setting up customer meetings, assisting in closing key sales, nurturing key existing customers, training / motivating the sales channels, and handling all of the specific sales requirements (trade shows, customer demos, trial equipment commissioning, etc.) as they develop.
Its mandatory that you have experience in sales to the Food and Pharma segment.
Travel will mainly be in Europe with at least 1 trip to the US headquarters per year.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Manage the sales function within Europe by overseeing all activities of the respective sales channels
- Handling applications and preparing proposals, responding to customer needs
- Take full responsibility in the hiring and termination of sales agencies within Europe as required to maintain company sales goals.
- Setting of all sales targets, reviewing monthly and quarterly goals and key account targets.
- Work with the inside sales team to provide technical, detailed, and organized quotations.
- Qualify and develop all new sales opportunities, whether self-created or generated through marketing efforts.
- Work with the marketing team to investigate and experiment with opportunities to grow the brand and name recognition in Europe.
- In conjunction with Reps or on a direct sales basis, run on-site demos as needed at end user locations to show the effectiveness of the equipment on their process and product.
- Promote lab services and arrange and assist with laboratory testing when end users visit the facility for witnessed product and application testing.
- Promote trial equipment program, and provide technical process or equipment commissioning support for end users
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Proven track record in sales to the Food or/and Pharma industry
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales, sales management, also preferred.
- 3 -5 years of Management experience
- A background in and/or experience with agitators or high shear mixers is preferred.
- Experience working with a customer resource management database to track customer and sales data
- Ability to understand Technical products and costumers’ challenges
Language & IT:
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory
- Preferably German or French speaking
- IT literate
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Solid technical ability and knowledge of food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic manufacturing process, preferably in the mixing/emultions processes.
- Superior sense of urgency and rapid response time
- Strong business acumen
- Proactive and outgoing personality
- Pro-active and creates results
- Must have strong communication skills and an ability to motivate others.
- Willingness to work with customers, both external and internal to Admix.
- Ability to build and develop relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment to provide support for inside sales and operation functions.
As this is an outside sales position, travel is expected at approximately 50% of the time.
The company offers:
- A challenging position in a company with a strong grow strategy.
- An organization with short decision paths
- Possibility to influence decisions and make a difference
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com