Clinical Territory Associate – Denmark
For our client we are seeking a Clinical Territory Associate.
This exciting position is a developmental role and requires high commitment and you must be able to travel 50 % of your time.
Situation / Responsibility
As Clinical Territory Associate (CTA) you will work closely with the Clinical Sales Manager in Denmark to gain knowledge of all aspects of our client’s business to include technical, clinical, and sales.
You will train to be a technical and sales expert across all primary surgical specialties.
During the first year of the job, you will focus on the technical and clinical aspect of the job, and during the second year of the job, you will progress and begin to focus on the sales aspect of the job.
You will have the opportunity to support a specific region by maximizing the utilization of our clients installed Systems by leading product demonstrations/in-services and sales activities.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- Case Support – Be a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the Surgical System.
- Product Demonstrations/In-Services -Lead all technical in-services for customers to include OR staff, surgeons, etc.
- Selling Activities – Contribute to Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behavior change in customers such as product demonstrations/in- services, OR selling activities, and customer support trainings.
- Customer Support – Support and or coordinate, under the direction of the local sales management team, regional sales and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstrations/in-services and selling activities.
- Administrative Duties – Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, and assigned ISU on-line modules using company required software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 – 3 year sales experience
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Sales degree a plus
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Geographically located in Denmark
- Abel to travel up to 50% of the time
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Danish language
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and the Tableau platform.
If you are interested, please send your application and CV to Sarah Skafte-Pedersen on email@example.com
For further information, please contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 7070 1860 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com