Our client is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders in the electrophysiology market. The company partners with clinicians to develop innovative technologies that improve the quality of care for arrhythmia patients worldwide. Our client is part of one of the largest medical companies in the world, and a leader in cardiac electrophysiology with numerous first-to-market products.
Hi-Tech meets Medical Devices, if you want to work with brilliant people in a fast-paced environment, help make a huge difference in patient’s lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then our client is the place for you! Their vision and mission are clear – to be the number 1 in rhythm solutions globally and cure AF (Atrial Fibrillation), the most common heart arrhythmia. Their therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and their robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives.
The position is newly created as our client is expanding in Denmark. You are based in Copenhagen area or Aarhus.
Situation / Responsibility:
As a Clinical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for executing specific customer development & training plans by providing full clinical support to all accounts in Denmark.
Key responsibilities / Task:
Your Key responsibilities is to support the customer in the use of our client’s products and the client´s development:
- Clinical Support to customers during procedures performed with the company products
- Focus on customer “training” to achieve account (technology) independence on products within agreed time frames.
- Increase our client’s product penetration in the accounts
- Optimize practitioner efficiency through optimal product usage
Play an active role, in collaboration with the Account Managers, in the introduction of new technologies to the accounts in his/her territory:
- Clinical presentations of the technology,
- Set up and execute product-training program for the accounts
- Centre of Excellence training
- Active clinical support during the initial procedures and follow-up
- Training/coaching on product usage with the goal of getting the customer independent on product usage
- Regular follow-up with accounts post product introduction
- Base technology adoption
You will be working in close collaboration with the Account Managers to effectively implement the sales strategy for the territory as well as to ensure that sales objectives are met in a precise and competent manner which entail:
- Identify customer needs and position or client products to match them
- Search for and transfer sales leads to Account Manager
- Keep the Account Manager informed on account specific strategies by the competition.
- Educated to degree level preferably biotechnical engineers, nurse and or scientific
- Previous clinical/engineering/paramedical experience
- Preferable experience within electrophysiology/cardiology
- A strong technical understanding and interest is mandatory
Personal qualifications & skills:
- Highly motivated, with high drive and a high sense of urgency
- You are customer focused and proactive
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are creative / innovative
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You are a Team Player and has Project management skills
- Impactful communication skills
- Able to talk at all levels inside the organization.
- As a person, you can challenge status quo and you are proactive
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Scandinavian language.
- Computer software package skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full and clean driving license
The company offers:
- A successful workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707 or e-mail email@example.com
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org