Germany (pref. Frankfurt Area)
Our client is an industry leader in the provision of Life Sciences language services for which it is seeking to increase market penetration and to expand the business through the sales of multilingual solutions to a variety of companies within this sector.
The BDM is accountable and responsible to generate and grow sales with new and existing clients in the Medical Devices, CROs and Pharmaceutical sectors, and is responsible for the relationships and management of new customers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH) and Benelux.
Role and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for growing sales in key accounts, with a primary focus on the DACH region and Benelux, through lead generation in order to identify new potential markets and customers. You are expected to:
- Work as part of the Language Solutions Sales team based in the Frankfurt office
- Call on and close sales with new and existing customers through cold calling, client referrals, tradeshows and direct marketing activities
- Attend industry conferences and specialized CROs, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical networking events to generate leads and promote our client.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong linguistic industry knowledge in Life Sciences, to enable a solution oriented sales approach
- Be an excellent self-starter with high level of motivation towards new business
- Excellent skills in sales price negotiation and influencing decision makers
- Familiarity & knowledge of Medical Devices, CROs, and Pharmaceutical document types and workflow process associated with multilingual documentation for life-science companies
General and personal qualifications:
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written, are a requirement for this position, additional languages are an advantage.
- Dedicated and proactive sales representative with hunting as well as farming skills
- Goal oriented personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
The company offers:
- An attractive salary and commission package
- Prosperous career opportunities in an international environment
- Hire date: as soon as possible.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com