Our client is European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It is a true recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value.
As well as partnering with VMware, our client is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
Our client has 10 European hubs, over 850 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.
Due to rapid growth our client is in the marked looking for several Azure Architects.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- As an Azure Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data.
- Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team.
- Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team.
- All in all, you’ll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm) and CI/CD environments
- Strong knowledge of at least two different programming languages
- Would be a plus if you already understand security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage and database
Personal qualifications & skills:
- You have a great drive and thrive in your professionalism
- Travel activity is about 40-50 days per year
- Fluent spoken and written in Scandinavian (Danish is preferred) and English language is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers:
- Interesting projects inside TOP 250 accounts and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits
Note that we are seeking several Azure Architects, so do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are interested in this position or need some more information, please contact Ass. Partner Niels Grønlund on mobile: +45 2020 3242 or e-mail: email@example.com or send your job application to Research Consultant Noor Houda Tahssin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com