The Area Account Manager is responsible for the development and execution of plans, strategies and other activities. This position is accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations and budgets associated with accelerate growth and increase our value offering to gain profitable market share and expand the market. The Area Account Managers role is also key in connecting East and West DK and working close with the Clinical Support Team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled. The Area Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities / Task:
Your Key responsibilities:
- P&L responsibility for the region including the organization and its activities.
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing strategy to bring profitable growth exceeding the market and in line with the Nordic and EMEA strategy.
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOL´s and other strategically important customers at all levels.
- Occasionally clinical and technical support to customers.
- Lead and shape the tender process in line with the company tender strategy and gain strong relationships with relevant purchasers.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager, clinical and marketing teams to develop innovative activities to gain profitable market share and differentiate from competition, including planning and implementation of value-added activities.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- Active participation in the Nordic team meetings to create synergies between countries
- A completed master’s degree is preferred. A minimum of Bachelor´s degree (required), preferably in a business discipline.
- Minimum three years of experience or knowledge from hospital sales, preferably devices / pharmaceutical / pharmacy (required).
- Understanding local Health Care systems (required).
- Knowledge of the Cardiology environment (advantage)
- Technical skills (advantage).
- Fluent, written and spoken, in Danish & English (required).
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (required).
- Ability to travel and spend nights away from home (required).
- Valid driving license (required).
Personal qualifications & skills:
We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You have great presentation & negotiation skills as well as strategic thinking. The role will require a strong commercial mindset in combination with great technical background.
Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to deliver operationally and at the same time see the big picture and shape with external influences will be key to be successful in this role. Our candidate needs to be a good communicator with high focus on people and customer development as well as a genuine interest in making others, both customers and employees, succeed. Investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
The company offers:
- A successful workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org