For our client we are seeking a Senior Commercial Financial Analyst to query the company’s systems to develop meaningful business insights that help guide strategic decisions, increase sales results and enhance the sales structure of the company’s operations in Nordic countries.
Situation / Responsibility:
The main purpose of this role is to develop meaningful business insights that help guide strategic decisions, increase sales results and enhance the sales structure under the supervision of the Finance & Sales Operations (FSO) Senior Manager located in Bordeaux, France. He/she runs the Territory Design, Quota setting and Segmentation/Targeting process. He/she contributes to managing the regional P&L.
This is a hands-on and highly analytical role involving the manipulation of large data sets, a keen understanding of sales concepts, and the ability to communicate and develop meaningful work relationships with multiple business partners, including senior sales leaders.
We are looking for a sharp, efficient and energetic Senior Commercial Finance Analyst to join Intuitives’ growing internal Finance & Sales Operations team. You will work collaboratively with the sales leadership and finance teams to help shape the commercial strategy and monitor its execution.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Under the supervision of the FSO Senior Manager, develop sales quotas for sales personnel using established guidelines to allocate targets. Track performance towards attainment
- In cooperation with Sales Management, design sales territories using established guidelines to structure quarterly account alignments
- Drive local customer segmentation and targeting
- Monitor and report on individual performance within the sales team
- Report on financial and sales performance, prepare analyses for regular leadership reviews (e.g. weekly sales reporting, quarterly leadership package, Senior Leadership dashboard)
- Provide detailed and actionable analysis to the sales organization to drive performance
- Use internal data (e.g. volume of procedures, surgeons training activity, deals pipeline) and external data (e.g. market sizing, number of working days) to develop, articulate, and defend analytical positions
- Partner with marketing, training and market access functions to interpret historic results and market dynamics to forecast future trends, market potential, and available market share
- Contribute to spending and resource planning: support annual strategic planning discussions with relevant analyses
- Participate to cross-functional teamwork to investigate and resolve operational issues in coordination with Intuitives’ Shared Service center and Center of Excellence located in Aubonne, Switzerland
- Use analytical skills to verify or dispel anecdotal insights
- Prioritize requests and deliver upon stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline
- 5-7 years of demonstrated progressive experience in business development, data and financial analysis, and related project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; some experience with data query/data management tools is required (Access, SQL, Business Objects, Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to consistently discern strategic insights from data analysis
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to interact with senior leadership
- This role requires travel to Bordeaux, France and Aubonne, Switzerland on a quarterly basis
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, or related discipline
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses, diplomatically, on a routine basis
- Experience within the medical / pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics is a plus
- Proficiency with CRM tools such as Sales Force is a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian is a strong plus
- Experience in the Nordics healthcare market and general interest for the region is a strong plus
- Languages: fluent in one Nordic Language & English.
- Travel quarterly
The company offers:
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team, quarterly
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Do you want to hear more please contact Managing Partner Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 2034 9707
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com