For our client we are seeking for a Temporary role a Sales Specialist Microplate Readers (Detection).
The role is temporary with an option to be fixed position, placed in either Denmark Copenhagen area or Southern Part of Sweden with immediately start until August 2022.
This is a temporary position, with a one-year fixed term contract but with the chance of an extension.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to drive the sales processes of our clients portfolio of microplate readers. As such, responsibilities include all tasks related to the sales process, from lead generation to order closing, via proactive sales management. The geographical responsibility is primarily Denmark and Sweden, but you will also support our clients distributer in Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Whilst some of the system sales activities are straightforward, most involve an intricate and iterative sales process. As a sales specialist you will develop a deep knowledge of Detection platforms (Single and multimode plate readers, plate washers and cell imaging) in order to support various clients across the region. Tecan will put much emphasis on finding the right personality for the role, including a commercial drive, ambition and willingness to win.
Our Clients customers are found in academic research and/or hospital laboratories. The Nordic headquarters are located in, Stockholm.
Situation / Responsibility:
- Lead generation and prospecting new opportunities for our clients Liquid Detection Instruments
- Manage sales funnel from lead generation to order closing
- Establishing quotes and participation to public tenders
- Use CRM to log activities
- Establishing sales forecast for territory
- Participate in exhibitions, and promoting our clients products
- Organization of product demonstrations
- Training of customers pre- and post-sale
- Meet or Exceed sales budget quota
- Actively drive and develop portfolio products in existing and new customer segments
To be successful in this role we believe you have a scientific background ideally with previous sales experience.
- B.Sc. degree in life sciences (Chemistry and/or Biochemistry or Biology)
- Commercial drive and good social skills
- Previous experience from sales, preferably from life science industry / laboratory instrumentation sales.
- Strong organizational skills in relation to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Ability to work accurately and autonomously
- Consultative, needs-based selling
- Profound Microsoft Office Software knowledge
- Can do attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory and fluent in Scandinavian language.
- CRM/SAP knowledge is a clear bonus
The company offers:
- A challenging position in a company with a strong grow strategy
- An organization with short decision paths
- Possibility to influence decisions and make a difference
If you want further information you are welcome to contact Birgitte Dyreborg, mobile +45 7070 1860 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com