Our client is European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It´s a true recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value.
As well as partnering with VMware, our client is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant.
Our client has 10 European hubs, over 550 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.
Due to rapid growth our client is in the marked looking for several Google Cloud Platform Architects.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- As a Google Cloud Platform Cloud Architect, you’ll find yourself participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, and big data.
- Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team.
- Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high profile enterprises and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team.
- All in all, you’ll have the position to follow customer projects from start to release.
- All in all, you should have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- As you work directly with customers, social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend development
- Have an understanding of on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
- Configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar)
- Container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Docker Swarm) and CI/CD environments
- Strong knowledge of at least two different programming languages
- Would be a plus if you already understand security, network, virtualization, load balancing, storage and database
Personal qualifications & skills:
- You have a great drive and thrive in your professionalism
- Travel activity is about 40-50 days per year
- Fluent spoken and written in Scandinavian (Danish is preferred) and English language is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The company offers:
- Interesting projects inside TOP 250 accounts and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Lots of opportunities to develop your cloud expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- We provide the best colleagues, a competitive salary, and a range of benefits
- Besides an interesting assignment, you can enjoy our extra-curricular activities and the freedom to choose to work remotely
If you are interested in this position or need some more information please contact Ass. Partner Niels Grønlund on mobile: +45 2020 3242 or email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org