Internal Sales Engineer; Finnish speaking to the Nordic HQ.
To our client we seek an Finnish Speaking Internal Sales Engineer. You will manage the Finnish market segment, and will be placed in the Nordic Headquarter in Copenhagen.
This position requires a customer focused, sales driven individual with experience of telephone sales to an industrial customer base. The job holder will be expected to work as part of a team, making proactive outbound calls to the customer base, made up of End Users, Small OEM’s and indirect customers. Each outbound call represents an opportunity to leave a positive impact on the customer. Priorities are:
- Handle and expedite inbound inquiries and calls
- Systematic contact with existing customers.
- Targeted, product related calls to increase breadth of purchase.
- Customer data management.
- Lead follow up / conversion
- Targeted customer acquisition calls to increase the overall customer base
Key task / success criteria:
- Grow our clients sales by converting leads generated from marketing campaigns, re-activating customers and improving data quality for marketing actions.
- Order processing.
- Order processing
- Take ownership of customer data quality in the market ensuring that data held in CRM systems is up to date, accurate and fit for purpose.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction survey.
- Close liaison with Sales Manager to ensure high value leads are followed up appropriately via field sales and any issues of channel conflict are effectively resolved.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers/ influencers.
- Chasing better lead times and continuous customer communication regarding lead times and delays
- 1-5 years of service in Inbound activity.
- Highly motivated to achieve targets and to get challenges.
- A basic technical pneumatic background is a plus, if not the willingness to learn and be quickly skilled for such a job.
- You have the confidence of building working relationships with customers.
- You have a basic technical understanding.
- You demonstrate to work proactively and you are a self-starter.
Language & IT:
- Fluent spoken and written Danish and English is mandatory.
- IT literate – especially within Microsoft office package.
- A workplace in a highly international environment.
- The possibility to grow within the organization.
- A workplace with a highly committed team.
- A professional and decentralized business with success.
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy.
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience.
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til firstname.lastname@example.org