Do you want to work within a market leading company within Healthcare IT?
Our client is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
The company’s innovative solutions enable their customers’ success and help create a better life for people around the world. With operations in 170 countries and numerous patents for medical imaging, and information technology, our client remains at the forefront of numerous technological advancements in imaging and healthcare IT.
Situation / Responsibility:
As an Incident Support Specialist you will be an important part of the highly competent Oracle DB-team, who are responsible for the Nordic Health Care Information System Incident Management, within the Service Support team, and all related activities in the cluster.
The primary goal of the Incident Management process is to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the adverse impact of incidents on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability is maintained.
Area of responsibility is Nordic, but with strong focus on Denmark.
In your role, you will be responsible for key activities within incident management, the management of the installed base and participate in the 24/7 Incident Support Service program and independently, receive, handle and provide for the incoming incidents.
You will act as the first point of contact to users of the system and your working day will consist of remote customer support to primarily Danish users of the HCIS platform as well as handling and escalating various technical issues and incidents by mail or phone.
You will interact and support users on a first to second level. Your internal contacts and alliances are many and you will interface with the problem management team (3 level) and your other colleagues in the Nordic service organization.
You will have a close cooperation with your other five close and technical skilled colleagues in the team and the rest of the Nordic Service organization (SE, NO, DK, FIN)
This is a very self-managing position and you will refer to the Nordic Service and Resource Manager in Stockholm.
Key responsibilities / Task:
- Incidents technical responsibility during the whole incident ‘lifecycle’.
- You will be part of the 24/7 on call support program – one weekend pr. month.
- Incident prioritization by taking into account both the urgency of the incident and the level of impact it is causing to make sure the costumer is satisfied.
- Incident diagnosis, identifying the event and ensuring that recovery action is complete.
- Technical contact with the customer during the whole incident ‘lifecycle’ and secure that the service has been fully restored to the user(s).
- When needed or if appropriate, you will visit the customer at the site.
- You are responsible for the design, development and execution and maintenance of the automatic monitoring tools.
- Proactively report any potential risk in terms of data integrity, data security, legal impact or service interruption.
- Proactively report any corrective action or improvement in term of serviceability or service tool standardization.
- Remote connection information gathering and sharing.
- Incident support of other geographical region according to the “24/7 follow the sun” service.
- Responsible and accountable for Health Care IT Solutions marked share in the Nordic Area
- Identify and qualify customer needs and offer the best solutions to meet those needs.
Qualifications & skills:
- Advanced Technical skills with in Databases – as OS, DBA and DB Developer.
- Oracle Certified Associated (OCA) is desirable
- Experience with working in an Oracle environment
- Some experience with technical document writing and documentation of request for changes.
- General flair for IT and self-propelled
- Excellent in communication
- Development of service tools.
- Awareness of potential business impact.
- Awareness of radiological workflow.
- Advanced Technical skills on RIS and PACS Products are desirable.
- ITIL v3-certified is desirable.
- Internal applications: eService.
- Fluent in English and Danish (oral/written).
- An additional Scandinavian language is an advantage.
An existing position in a successful International company
- The ability to grow within the organization
- A workplace with highly committed colleague’s
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
For at ansøge til dette job send dine informationer til email@example.com