Do you want to work within a market leading company?
Our client is a worldwide provider of medical imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
The company’s innovative solutions enable their customers’ success and help create a better life for people around the world. With operations in 170 countries and numerous patents for medical imaging, and information technology, our client remains at the forefront of numerous technological advancements in imaging and healthcare IT.
Situation / Responsibility:
As the Technical Implementation Specialist, you are responsible for implementing our clients’ Health Care Information Systems (HCIS) Solutions, as well as the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and thirdparty system integrations.
The Technical Implementation Specialist will be required to make qualified technical decisions, ensure implementation is in line with specified requirements and to assist in resolving customer requests and issues.
To succeed in this role, you will possess significant knowledge of relevant technologies and achievable service levels. You will also be required to have some knowledge of the clinical and administrative functions of PACS and RIS Applications to accomplish the job successfully.
Key responsibilities / Tasks:
- Deliver a controlled implementation of assigned projects. Liaising with Project Managers, Customers, other technical teams, Applications consultants, 3rd party suppliers and the Sales team
- Provide technical assistance internally and to customers
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing; timely response and closure of requests and user mistakes.
- Clearly understand performance expectations in terms of technical services and support
- Meet with HCIS services, applications and sales teams as required to provide customer feedback or assist with project plans
- The role will take local responsibility for the technical components of assigned HCIS project installs from start to completion
- Assist in providing technical direction and support to Application and Testing teams
- Interface with the Project Manager, Customer & Applications team and provide reports to Service Management, as requested
- Keep information database updated
- Provide assistance and advice to the local teams in connection with generating sales of solutions
Qualifications and skills:
- Relevant education or field study; NVQ Level 3 in IT, technical field or a related field or equivalent professional diploma
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar technical and customer friendly role
- Experience of Oracle Programming Language, (PL/SQL developer)
- Storage Platforms technologies (RAID, SAN, NAS, tape libraries)
- Experience with business intelligence applications such as Crystal Reports, Oracle BI
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Understanding Radiology Workflow, PACS, RIS
- Knowledge of Medical Standards: DICOM, Health Level Seven (HL7) and Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise
- Experience of working in production environments against SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
Fluent in English and Swedish (oral/written)
The company offers:
- An existing position in a successful International company
- The ability to grow within the organization
- A workplace with highly committed colleague’s
- The possibility to join a company with a clear growth strategy
- Remuneration in accordance with qualifications and experience
For further information contact Birgitte Dyreborg on +45 2034 9707
Send your application to Birgitte Dyreborg via e-mail email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org